What is Node.js?
Features of Node.js:
The list of some key features is given below:
- It is simple to get started with one another and useful for agile development and prototyping.
- It is asynchronous or non-blocking.
- It offers services that are speedy and highly scalable.
- When uploading audio and video files, Node.js speeds up the total processing time. Applications using Node.js never buffer any data.
- These applications just output the data in sections
- A huge open-source library ecosystem.
What are the main reasons for installing Node.js?
- Easy Scalability: As Node.js is easy to scale in both the horizontal and vertical orientations, developers choose to utilize it. During the application’s scalability, users may also add more resources.
- Fast Suite: Google’s V8 engine, which powers Node.js, is used. Because Node.js’ event loop supports all asynchronous operations, operations such as reading from or writing to files, networks, and databases can be completed quickly.
- Hosting: The hosting platforms for NodeJS application deployment that are risk-free to use our PaaS (Platform as a Service) and Heroku.
- Data Streaming: Node.js observes an HTTP request and response as 2 separate events. They are data streams, therefore analyzing a file at the time of loading will reduce the process’ overall time and speed up the transfer of data. Additionally, it enables flash streaming of audio and video files.